sábado, 16 de junio de 2012

No more struggle, no more trying.

Sorry but I won't think she's great anymore.
'Cause she could make born every feeling I couldn't, so.
My kindness, my happiness...
they are all burned.

I'm not going to try to do it well.
I'm not going to try to get it right.
I'm not a good girl. I'm not who you saw the last time.
And now, for me that's fine.

Suddently, I'm opening my eyes.
And seeing the truth by myself.
Sometimes I laugh, Sometimes I start to cry.
But you can't help me today.
And now I feel it's not a shame.

For a while it does not easy to recognize, I guess.
'Cause I called you once and twice.
But there wasn't any answer. You didn't back.
It's got late. No one could hold my arms.
Either You...

Loneliness is teaching me to keep on stand.
You know the turn to love, for me, has passed.
I don't care about that.
I don't care...

It doesn't have to be necessary sad.
Everyday I'm training me to don't became ill.

Don't be scared. Perhaps I'm not going to forget you.
But be sure that I'm not going to call you.

Darling, now you know all the things I wanted to talk.
It was nice to meet you, but...
Oh, However, I think it's better to say bye.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario