lunes, 3 de noviembre de 2014

Problematic Communicative Events

Many of us have experienced embarrasement when dealing with important things to say, to important pleople, and screw it up so much... that it even hurts.

You'd prefer to be clear... you'd like to be drunk and just say what the hell is going on in your mind... you'd like not to be such a jerk sometimes.

We all feel afraid when this happens.

When I was younger I felt it was essential to try again. No matter how ridiculous you may sound... you should always go back to the problem and solve it. In the end, you never lose... you cannot lose whatever that was never yours.

What if we all accept that we can all commit mistakes...

Anyway... I don't try anymore... There are a few things I just forget about dreaming of.

"I talked too much, he thought I was stupid, fuck it..."

"I didn't took him to my room, he thought I was an only child, fuck it"

I'm not stupid... not always. I'm only stupid when i'm anxious... and now very few make me feel like that. Maybe I don't care about losing someone again.

I don't care too much about these things now, you know. Whatever comes next, I don't care.

If i'm breathing, if I'm still on my way, if I'm still free, If I can still sleep, and eat, and dream, and cry, and scream, and laugh, then I don't care about losing anything.

I will never lose... I'll just be diferent.

So, yes. Whenever you want to, if you wan to, 'let's talk'.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario