jueves, 20 de diciembre de 2012

SUBMARINE.


Submarine is one of my favorite British movies, which I met a year ago, thanks to Francisca Sbraga, a good chat friend, and yesterday, Jonathan found it in VK format and sent it to me.

I love its music, the humor sense that it has... And I love the way I feel agree with Oliver. I supose I have passed through similar things. Not living them, but may be I've thought the same than him, you know, being a little introspective, existential, ununderstood and shy little human, who use to feel distressed for uncommon stuffs...

(USEFUL ADVISEMENT: for complete screen ('cause I know that mi gadgets are shit), press the right side mouse button above that huge Play sign, in the middle of the image, and copy the frame link. Then, paste it in a new window.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario