miércoles, 11 de junio de 2014

Or at least, a chance to believe in a new dream.

Yesterday I went to celebrate a we-ttipantu. It's a Mapuche celebration of the ending of a year and the beginning of a new one. It has a different meaning from what we all have in mind. For them it's just honour the energies of nature among them during the  whole night... and ask for prosperity, health and peace for their community. 

So I went there... with a few career mates, and we talked a lot. great guys, I suppose. One of them went to Australia last semester. He is quite a friend of mine... and encouraged me to apply by my self in some University from any country I'd like... just contancting them by sending a formal letter. He said that if they accepted to receive me, the grant had to pay everything. even flying tickets... 

... sounds brillinant, indeed. So that's one thing I should believe on, and work on. 

The other thing deals with my chat friend... things have been hard in terms of money for me these days... I have this month to pay about 4 fees of my studies loan... if not, I cannot sing for courses next semester. Shitty thing. However... I've been saving money for going to see him, this winter. I still need to double the amount I've got now, and mantain my self as well. So here is when I realize how much I've grown up. and how different my situation might be from the one of my mates... as an example. Most of them receive more money that I... and they don't have too much things to deal with... they can even spend their money in things they like... going to concerts, dressing pretty, buying videogames, travelling... They have no idea... 

Donnow what to do sometimes... The pressure is just so anoying. Feel like I'd like to run away and start over... but this is what I choose to be. All of this is because of my own decisions... and I ought to take responsibility, and keep going on, no matters what would happens now. 

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario