domingo, 8 de junio de 2014

I release you.

During a lapsus of relaxation after ending the lesson planning for tomorrow, I found a quite extensive poem uploaded by one of my classmates a few minutes ago. It was full of surrounding, desertion, emptiness. All the things I wanted to express a few months ago but I couldn't so well. All those non-feelings that printed my inside in black, and turned my face icy, older... and turned off the inocent shining in my eyes.

I deserted...
I released my most desired dream.

So... people who had never abandoned (or had never felt themselve abandoned) will never imagine how it is. It is just nothing. A night of crying... weeks of coldness... months of no expectations.  

I deserted...

I've changed. 

And I don't care anymore about remaining details... I don't even remember what I wrote exactly on those pages... those stories are not for me, but may be for some daughter... If I really got one someday. I want her/them to know about the things I've never was told. I want them not to be afraid about falling, however, but to be even more stronger than I. Fuurthermore, I want them to understand that all those kind of experiences will have shaped me. 

If you have never released a person you love truly from yourself (because it wasn't actually the best for both), I hope you do it someday. 

I really wish you fall so down, because to get wisedom you need experiences. And if any moment you feel you cannot resist anymore, that's the sign you shall be waiting for, such as pink clouds within a sunset. After that, I swear you'll rise up renewed, while the bright of a new sun comes as well. 

A new dawn. 

A new day.

A new life.  

[SPOILER] [/SPOILER]

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario