jueves, 29 de noviembre de 2012

Thanks for bitterness; thanks for happiness.


Ha-ha… suddenly, the guy with light blue eyes has disappeared. This is quite funny, I mean, to start to ask myself if has he read my blog or not xD The thing is that he didn’t know any information about me. Well, at least that’s what I think (he doesn’t even know mi fucking name). Anyway, I haven’t seen him in the bus station since a month, almost. So, it is very likely that I’m not going to crush his eyes never again.

Is that a shame? Not really. In fact, I think that was such a funny thing, as I mentioned before. My focus is not looking for anyone. Surprising! Because… now I know that I just don’t need to look forward those experiences, cause in a way, all the things I have now make me happy. I’ve been using my time enjoying this last weeks with friends, celebrating our qualifications, preparing tests, laughing one and twice about all the shit we always have in our twisted minds…

Well this is a pretty good moment to thank for all this fucking fantastic year. I assume that there were many dark days (not only in the cold cold winter, if you know what I mean), even until a few days ago. But now I’m feeling like I am under a new kind of sun. A friendly sun that is hugging me with its warm arms. I want to say thanks for have learnt too much things about English… for starting to love pedagogy (this is really true), for the friends I have made, for have opened my eyes in many senses, and for strength my security and faith for myself.

Finally, I’ve also learn to develop my life in loneliness. And, for example, I’m not scared about living alone next year. Well, I know I will never going to be completely like that. My friends will be near; my family will be always at the telephone, at internet… Although, it is probable to not travel all the weekends, but it could be good to start to miss them and express more love than now.

So… this 2012 is almost ending and I’m sure it won’t be the end of the times as too many people think. Next year is going to be hard, but don’t want to think about that now I haven’t even thought about what the hell I’m going to do in this summer. Stay in home, may be, enjoying the time with my family, reading a lot and preparing my brain with more English, philosophy, pedagogy, freak music and other kind of beauty art.
What a wonderful days are coming!

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario