viernes, 15 de marzo de 2013

Well it's me. I'm in the laboratory of the University, trying to stay interested in my autonomous hours (doing a few gramatic or listening exercices, wich after 30 minutes use to get booring). I like to complement them watching interviews, but I feel I'm not concentrated... I haven't eaten well. In fact I just drunk a cup of milk and coffee in the morning and my last food was yesterday, when I went out with two friends.

Anyway... these kind of things are completely normal when it's starting an independent life style.

My mom called me yesterday. She asked me if I would like to go home this weekend. I said I prefeer the next weekend. She took me by surprise... Maybe I'd said "yes" if she had called me on wednesday.

Now I'm looking for more studies and investigations about social phobia. There are some symptoms that I've   recognized in my own behavior. The good thing is that, in most of the cases, they appeared in punctual situations. Sometimes it's because I start to think about it... Or in other cases, they start suddenly.

Now I asked myself: why I didn't work about it on the last semester insteed Adm. of Time? Because I hadn't read any information about it, so that I didn't realize that it's what I had been feeling.

I'll keep it in mind... read more about it, go to a psychological session, or talk it with some teacher (Like Enrique Riquelme, a Psychologist who teached me about Freud, Kolb, Kohlberg, Piaget, Ausubel and Vygotsky in Person and Learning).

Ok, I'm leaving now. My friends are here and we are talking about registering at the University Orchest. Yay.


No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario