viernes, 30 de mayo de 2014

So last night remembered some of the few moments I use to avoid... about my passed away friend. Her voice still talk to me in such a way that denotes so much security. Just as when we hear the capitan of the Titanic say "this ship will never sink".

As well as my father, she was one of the persons you'd never imagine is dead, from one second to the other.

And yes. I use to avoid to think about it... Even I avoid to see her pictures. Furthermore... I'm starting to forget about those high school years. The ones I was so hurried to left behind. The ones that are so much better than these days.

The nostalgia inside of me is the one that makes me realize how fragile is what we have right now. How beautiful are the things around us. These people that is still around me. The ones that decided not to go away yet.

And I really wish that some things had never happend... I wish I had never hurted anybody.

I wish I had warmed my dad to go to the doctor, just like he used to asked me to do with my brother whenever I find him smoking round...

I wish I had never told him my feelings, and had convinced me that all of that was nothing but nonsense... Who knows... perhaps we would be still "brother and sister".

I wish I had been at home that night, and had invited the girls to drink lucuma and talk 'bout my always booring stuffs...

But nobody can undo these things. Sometimes we can apologise... or I don't know... But I'm not able to do anything, I'm afraid.

These days, the world demand us as individuals... without empathy, without time for anything else but our careers. There's no much time to communicate, to be a family, to be good friends... Now I think about my family, my friends of childhood, my mates... Missing sunny days riding bike, going to grandma's house on the evenings... listening my brother playing guitar, playing cards at the back of the classroom, sitting in the grass between classes.

And now I'd like to have more energy to stay chatting with my friends. I'd like to get back my friendly attitude... but there's no time for that;

I need to rest now.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario