sábado, 17 de mayo de 2014

To the South of our lives

Come one darlin'.
I've been thinking 'bout it more than u.
I've just filled your luggage for you.
Come one darlin'.

Let's move on...
Move on...
Move on...
To the South of our lives.

I'll need you on my darkness days.
The warmth I had long time ago...
Is gone...

I really don't wanna be never alone.
But my senses told me I should prepare myself for the worst.
Climbing high and looking down.
Pretending to be stronger than before.

But I've still got some years to believe...
That there's a place waiting me called home.
Some arms to hold me when I'm low.

'Cause I'll need you on my darkness years.
When time get bitter, I want you there.
Build my hope
with wood and love.

Let's move on.
Move on...
Move on...
To the south of our lives.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario