sábado, 17 de mayo de 2014

So defenitely, I'm going to write in English from now till... forever (?).

No... Seriously, Mr. Briesmaster commanded to write at least three entries per week about shitty things we might have in our minds... our hearts... you know. And it is hard for me. Firstly, because it's my second language... And, since it have became an obilgation, it is now a very anoyng thing to do. THANKS.

Well. Let's go anyway.

Yesterday I was talking with this guy as in any day of the last two months... We were talking about the south as a good place for living. It is cool to talk things like this. It makes me dream, you know... But it also makes me wonder whether he is really into it as well as I, or not...

Well I was just looking some information about renting houses at Niebla, Valdivia. I've got the idea that there life is quite expensive... But I was wrong. I found a beautiful warm house, furnish and with a marvelous view to the seashore, being offered at $180.000 aprox. With all of this I just fell in love... and got kind of desperate, too. I send him the advertisement... and he got enthusiastic as well. He also thinks that the south is a good place for starting a new life. Is it going to be "our" life? I'd like to... at least. But for him, I'm still hesitant 'bout couple projects. While he wants to get married and have a family someday... I still can't see myself into a wedding dress... or carring a baby into a huge belly... But certainly, I'd like to get those ilusions back to me, somehow. He doesn't have any idea of how much I've wonder and planned something to share with him, maybe. It's just that I wanna get my degree, have a carreer... I wanna be a good catch. And I'm not hurried 'bout letting him know it. This is my secret... for now.

I also looked for other places... Panguipulli... Cohiayque... He'd like somewhere like Aysen (looks like Norwegian, he said). He'll complete his studies next year... the first semester. However, I've got to think first how i'm going to earn the rest of the money I need to visit him on July.

How is it going to be...

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario