miércoles, 28 de agosto de 2013

"She"

She is alone now. She has slinked inside my world.

She didn’t care about consequences. She got involved my relations, my friends. She seduced them with sympathetic words. Sympathetic hugs… she plays to being shy, vulnerable, and sensible.

She is an egocentric monster.
She doesn't have identity.

She hides intentions, but I’m quicker. Last time I saw her she was walking faster without saying Hi. Her right hand was covering his face.

Why?

May be she is the kind of proper person to be in my place. May I should be removed from here. She desires anxiously to be and to have all the things I do. She envies me. But I’m full of questionings. I’m always worried… I’m always thinking ‘bout things I cannot see. I’m always worried ‘bout her kind of girl, shaking and shrinking my world.

I’m always thinking about her… playing my role.

I’m sure there is something I’ll soon know. Rather I’d like to discover it or not… I’ll do it.
The truth is a very friend of mine. She wakes me up from the most beautiful fakes.


No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario