viernes, 26 de julio de 2013

Sacrifice.

I have the feeling of loneliness that people may experiment after meeting their favourite music star. They look at them, share a photo, and luckily talk a little bit. I mean... it is that feeling of meaningless. You will never see each other again. He/she will forget you hours later, a day later... But for you he/she will be always remembered. For you, that moment is eternally meaningful.

I realize that we are all ignored and “ignorers” at the same time. And that allow us to keep a balance in our relations. You simply don’t want to spend too much of your time with someone who always is there, beside you... talking to you, always agree with you. And I’m pretty sure that in a moment, that person will also get annoyed with your company, if you start to answer him/her in a very sympathetic way.

I feel ignored. Right now I feel almost insignificant. But it’s fine. Being invisible is sometimes necessary; for valuing and missing the others... for remember that I am still vulnerable, imperfect, and human; for not getting selfish, egocentric. 

You probably won’t understand it.

I probably won’t share it with anyone else.

This was... just crazy.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario