viernes, 3 de octubre de 2014

Go for it.



So a few days ago I started talking with Carla, one of my sister's best friends during childhood, whom I found working at my university, now on my own Campus. After chatting about early years and some family issues she got to motivate me to look out some job in Temuco... she told me she left her Law studies 'cose she felt overwhelmed (so do many of us, students in general)... that she is living with her eternal boyfriend 'bout a year and so... and that she already owns a few things, such as a fridge, furtnitures... So that opnened my mind a little bit. First I realized that working in temuco is quite possible and enough to pay bills and save enough money. So I decided to apply for a job during the rest of the semester... and try to stay here 'til january.

I've recently edited the last information on my curriculum, downloaded my studies certificate and talked to a friend to go around the city center tomorrow morning, and being stoned at the mall a few hours, as always.

Could you imagine, if I actually achieve something from all of this? If not... at least I tried, which is better that not having tried ever and staying thinking resentfully about how others are going better than I (usual thought nowadays).

Whatever... Today I start this journey.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario