miércoles, 31 de diciembre de 2014

2014: a bunch of unexpected stuff

It's sounds as a cliché but it really looks weird... to figure out this year is almost gone. And I'm not excited about it... it seems a normal day, with more fireworks, fake hugs and suff... I'm not excited. Thats it.

Perhaps some of you are tired of reflexions towards new years eve. I'm very used to do it so this is not an exception. Just because I'm tired and demotivated I'll do it quite briefly.

2014 was slightly better than the previous one. No deaths, no heartbreakings (not as painful as before)... but it put me out of my nerves anyway...

At least I feel in love again, without being left down... yet. I tried not to lose my mind for this. And I didn't. until these last months.

Another worries have grown in my mind, right. Stuff I cannot stop thinking about, everyday. Things regarding money went hard. More bills... a little bit of starvation, dirty/old clothes... flues...

Academically, it was such a challenge to continue studying withut failing any course. The selfawareness was killing me... at the point I hardly kept controlling my own body. So many stuff in my head! So important goals to achieve, risks to take... And there were no chance to fail. No damned time for that. In the end I passed my courses victoriously. So that I've been rewarded with an opportunity of studying abroad. The application process has been well. I just must stay unbeaten.

So as a sum up... I think I took risks, I passed through lots of difficulties, but I succeded in many terms... it's just that now I feel more damaged, fragil... I hope this summer would give me the deserved peace and rest my body and mind are asking for.

2015... I'm facing you as it is supposed to happen. I'll do my best to get back my strength. If I have to believe, I will, If I have to give my self completely I'll do so. I've got nothing much to lose, since I already know how the ground taste like.

Cause this life is senseless if one doesn't fight, love, and do everything to see the top of our mountain.

Me abro al cierre, otra vez.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario