lunes, 16 de octubre de 2017

Painfully

I wish I were... 

I wish I were your last thought. 
The one who slip away your sweatest memories, and drives through you wildest roads of deep, hidden desires.
I wish my arms were the branches that supported your body and soul while getting aged, tiredsome.
I wish I were your last hope. 

I wish you were always there for me. 
The one I see right before the sun rises up, and take my hand and beg for me to stay in bed.
I wish I could swim and get lost in your eyes whenever I needed a getaway.
I wish your eyes were the last thing I see. 


The one who made you want to be a better man.
I wish I were the exeption of the rule, the challenge, the tears of happiness in your eyes and mine, the shiver in your back and the tremble in your hands.

I wish I were the girl you'd fight your most important battle.
I wish I didn't cry so much.

I wish I didn't have to turn aside. 
I wish I didn't surrender 
I wish I didn't feel this painful obsession. 

I wish I were a little bit like all of those (you loved...) 
I wish I didn't have to go away.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario