jueves, 9 de junio de 2016

Okay... I was supposed to be writing an essay and and an article about personal apreciations of social development vs happiness and an important day of my life. For the last assignment I decided to check this blog and see if I could find something catchy. I noticed how most of the things I write here are quite shitty, but somehow meaningful?

Like... I don't want to write about something terrible like, "okay, so this is how my dad or my best friends died"... "let me tell you how my first boyfriend kicked me off and how I (somehow) survived"... and "that is how I got almost pregnant". I am trying to think about something happy... some happy and significant day of my life but I quite don't know if I ever had one... like...

I could talk about the first time I was told I was loved, but the circumstances were quite inapropriate to be described.

Anyway... I don't really want to recall the day I travelled to usa but it seems it was the most meaningful and joyful momento I have ever had...


Oh, WAIT....

What about my first concert ever... this year... with Steven Wilson?

Forgive me, dear Steve. This shitty woman have forgot how happy you made her in those 3 marvelous hours of your music, body and soul.

Forget everything I said before... That is going to be my topic. Hell yeah, assignment done.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario